Your teachers can see everything you do!
While you're using your iPad, your teachers can see everything you do and block you appropriately.
Luckily, there's a very simple solution to this problem! It hardly requires any technical experience and the process of setting it up is very simple.
Why should I use this?
Good question! Well, there are numerous reasons to use this. Your teachers can do more than what they told you. The employees of the CGIE (The iPad managers and administrators) have FULL ACCESS to your local filesystem!
Teachers can use the management system to restrict certain apps on your iPad, like everything that's not related to school. Apart from this huge security issue, there are plenty of other reasons why you could make good use of our system:
- • The CGIE is able to spy on you whenever they want! They are able to activate your camera as well as your microphone at any given time!
- • Teachers can't disable certain apps anymore.
- • Your iPad cannot be locked by your teacher.
- • You can cheat in online tests.
- • Bonus Feature: You won't get any ads anymore, in most cases!
- • You are able to uninstall pre-installed apps.
- • The CGIE isn't able to see your private pictures anymore.
How do I set this up?
Step 1: Open the settings app.
Step 2: Go to the WiFi tab. Then, you click on the little "I" next to the connected Wi-Fi network.
Step 3: Scroll down to the "Configure DNS" section and set it to "manual".
Step 4: Delete the current enabled servers by pressing on the (-)
Step 5: Click on the (+) and add a new server with the following address: 220.127.116.11
Now you need to restart your iPad in order to apply the changes. Please note that you will have to repeat this for every network you connect to, and that
whenever you connect to a non-modified network, the iPad will update the restrictions and apply them!!!
(Optional) To check whether the procedure was successful, open in your browser the url http://meisch.sucks. If this website is being displayed,
it was successful otherwise go back and check if you followed the steps above correctly.
What you should know
We have insider knowledge about certain parts and routines concerning teachers as well as the CGIE. We took screenshots from the teacher app.
You can have a look at them yourself. For obvious reasons, we don't publish everything we know, because that would give the CGIE a certain advantage. But here are a few things we can tell you:
- • The CGIE has employees that are checking regularly whether everything is alright.
- • The employees WILL get suspicious about you when your iPad is offline for a certain amount of time. This means that they often
want to talk to you to find out more about the tools you're using. In this case, lying is your best friend as they WILL lie to you about
- • Disabling our DNS server for about 4 hours resets the timer at their end and you can reuse it.
- • Not every school uses the same surveillance features, e.g. some schools are not able to see your screen.
- • The CGIE has COMPLETE access to your browser (including third party ones), so they're able to see your history,
and therefore it's not unlikely that they're also able to see your stored passwords or your chats.
- • They are using Apple classroom for controlling your device in class, by enabling our DNS server this will also be blocked!
Here is some advice:
- • If someone (teacher, technical guy) asks you about what you're doing with your device, please don't tell them that
you are using a DNS server, but rather that you did something you don't want to precise. If they put pressure on you, you can always
think about a very stupid lie, because they're mostly so lost that they will believe anything.
- • It is very important that you configure the DNS server for every WIFI network you are connected to, because otherwise, our solution
would simply be bypassed.
- • A simple way to be less suspicious would be to only enable the system in the school and allowing the CGIE to spy on you while you're at home, but you HAVE to restart
your device every day you come to school, because otherwise the iPad could be able to talk to the CGIE's servers.
- • Lastly, it would be very nice of you, if you would recommend our system to friends of you!
We are experimenting with different distribution methods, but the best method is still telling your friends or your class about it.
We designed a summarizing flyer with the most important information on it. You can download it here.
At the moment we are looking into multiple solutions if the DNS method gets patched, so we won't mention them here.
However, if you get caught, we recommend you to buy your own iPad which doesn't have any restrictions on it.
Dafür stehe ich mit meinem Namen!